Note: If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you will need to download it to open the forms. If you are unable to do so, you may also contact our office to request forms to be sent to you.
This step is only required for all new programs or existing programs requesting a new location. This form is due on March 1st of the year before program.
- Click here for new programs
- Click here for existing programs requesting approval to relocate program
- Support Documentation (Chair & Dean)
Once the feasibility proposal is fully approved, APDs must complete a program application every year.
Due Dates for Summer and Fall Programs:
- September 1st for new programs or existing programs with new faculty, new courses and/or new location.
- October 1st for existing programs with no change in courses, faculty, or location.
Due Dates for Spring Programs:
- June 1st for new programs or existing programs with new faculty, new courses and/or new location.
- July 1st for existing programs with no change in courses, faculty, or location
How to Apply:
- Click here and log into your program application
- Review and follow our Application Instructions while completing your program application. These can also be found under the 'Documentation' tab when you log in.
- View our Application Checklist and make sure that each step is followed prior to submitting your program application.
Forms To Upload in Application:
In order to edit these documents please download them. Once you have filled them out please upload them to your application.
- Course Schedule Form or Course Schedule Form for Liberal Arts only
- Syllabus for each course
- Providers Proposal (sent to you by your program provider)
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
These forms are located on our Education Abroad Canvas site. Please complete and submit these forms through the Canvas site by February 15th 2023 at 5pm.
- T-4 (required)
- T-4E (required)
- Participation of Guests (required)
- Export Control Survey (required)
- Program Assistant Approval and Agreement
Upon Return Forms
Making changes to a program: